Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Annoying Guy

I was suppose to meet this guy tonight but cancelled last minute because i got this horrible gut feeling. It could of been nervs or maybe because he sounded like a control freak. I would of ended up meeting him if it wasnt for this msg i got. Heres the lil history on him on why hes so annoying to me. He msged me first and we continued our convo to msn. But it got annoying after awhile because every single time i popped online....there he was msging me. Holy shit man give me a break once n awhile. He wanted to meet me and i was like yes but honeslty i just forgot. So a few weeks go by and he msgs me asking whats up with my name because i put this lil saying about pof. And instantly he starts acting jealous.....that im meeting all these guys but not him. I didnt know that two counted as all but ok. So i felt a bit bad. I started to talk to him on the phone. He just put me on the spot. Asking me why i met those guys but not him...and why it couldnt be him. I was just speechless. Honestly i didnt even know how to answer that. I cant even remember what answer i gave him. Why i still agreed to meet him after this? I have no clue.

So last night he called and i picked up but had to get off quickly because i was doing something. But i get a message today asking "what happend to you last night...your voice sounded like you was with someone and couldnt talk". Its not just me who thinks that sounds a bit like control freak or maybe even stalkerish. I guess of been reading it the wrong way untill i spoken to him just now and it all made sense. If i was with someone i would not pick up the phone. But i was just doing something and wanted to let him know i would call back. I cancelled my plans. He was talking to me just now. He now wants me to plan the day when i can see him. He wants it to be all up to me now. Dont leave it up to me. It will never happen. Anyways i go away for a bit and hes like chatting to others i see..... what kinda shit is that. I wasnt even but whatever. So i just delay the convo a bit because this is kinda freaking me out. So again hes like your talking to too many people because i say one line and then 10 mins im back. Hhahaaha i was so fucken tempted to say im having diarreah. Thats exactly what would be going if it were to happen. Seriously that sounds like my episodes of diarreah. Man i should of said it. He would of been so turned off. Ah i would have to remember for next time. Instead i just said i was distracted with something else and again he said someone must be that interested. AHHHh. He sounds exactly like my last relationship. I'm trying to get rid of that....not find another!

Hes also impatient. He wanted to meet me at 11pm after his work during the week....and admited he was impatient. Hes like if it goes well today then we can see eachother on friday and go see a movie. This sounds like an interview. Like im being prescreened to have a proper date. You can wait two more days to see me at normal times...or i guess not. I havent even met this guy and already were in a relationship. No way. Goodbye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He sounds like a jealous control freak to me.

AmyM said...

Stay away from him and have no further contact! Seriously!