Monday, July 2, 2007

The Annoying Guy Part 2

This will the last time i bring him up because he is over and done with. He gotten even weirder. Thursday night he comes on and the first thing he does is assumes i lied to him. Hes like "i thought you were going out" It was around 10pm. He could never think maybe i was already out. I was like "why are you stalking me" and his responce "oh please". Thanks for the attitde.I could of been joking around. Ah whaever. I didnt say much to him that night just that i was out but came home early. I didnt even need to explan myself you know. So friday goes by and i dont talk to him. Saturday afternoon i get a text from him trying to be all sweet with me. I didnt respond. Sunday he msged me and was like soo how many guys did u meet this weekends. What the hell? Whatever behaviour that is i dont like it. I was like i just met up with an old friend near by and he assumes it was a date already. If he doesnt trust me then why does he even bother to meet me?? So i just told him straight up why i didnt like him. I told him he freaks me out but also acts just like my ex with this weird controlling attitude. And the fact that it feels like its a relationship and that you dont trust me. He had no responce. But he did delete me off pof and facebook. Makes my job easyer :) I didnt just want to end it with a block. I wanted him to know he was freaking me out. So maybe he will think twice about his actions towards someone else.

No comments: