Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Intro

I just recently became single from being in a 5 year relationship. So i decided to start meeting and dating new people. Its something all new to me. I never really went on much dates. I usually just met someone and later they turned into a relationship. But my experiences haven't been all that great. So i guess i should explain the name? Well all of my dates have been from the site plenty of fish. But i think it should be renamed to plenty of shit. I'm having really bad luck on there. And there are some really weird people on there but i guess that could go for anywhere.

Anyways my friend gave me the idea to write a blog about my experiences. So here it is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try TheyFall.com you might have better luck on there because it's designed for people, not to make money :)